– (Windows) Fixed bug that allows the monitor turned off during a game session.
– Added “Pause” shortcut.
– Better support for the submappers in NES 2.0.
– Fix for recognize correctly the CHR RAM size with the NES 2.0.
– Fixed saving of the option ‘Permit “Up + Down” and “Left + Right”…’ in the configuration file.
– Added two new palettes (Thanks to Firebrandx for his work http://www.firebrandx.com/nespalette.html).
– Fixed the mirroring in the VRC2 mapper.
– Added the full support for the RetroArch’s shaders (https://github.com/libretro/common-shaders).
OpenGL version support “.glslp” and “.cgp” (linux version need that is istalled the nvidia-cg-toolkit package) shaders.
D3D9 version support only “.cgp” shaders. Then, based on experience made in these months of development, in D3D9 version many shader “.cgp” do not work (such as CRT-royale), it seems that this shaders has been developed for the OpenGL version.