On the weekend of 28-29 November, Brookfields Leisure Centre, Wolverhampton plays host to the Revival Winter Warmer, a dedicated retro gaming event which returns after the main event was skipped this year. This ‘mini-event’ is a precursor for next year’s much larger normal Revival event but has still got plenty of amazing retro treats for those who love their gaming vintage-style. Tickets are now very few in number for Saturday but Sunday still has plenty of tickets left at time of writing.
Pics below are from the 2013 event at Dunstall Park.
Just some of whats in store at the event:
* Over 50 playable retro consoles and computers
* Over 30 video arcade machines and 6-8 pinball machines (unique for a smaller event)
* On-stage competitions and prizes
* Select traders offering various retro collectibles
* Reasonably priced, fully licensed bar and hot food available
* New venue for up to 300 visitors per day, right by M6 J11 and with over 100 free parking spaces
Tickets are priced at £10 per day/£18 for a weekend for adults, and £5 per day/£8 for a weekend for children 12 or under.
Original post can be found at Retro Games Collector
Retrogaming Event: Revival Winter Warmer 2015 – Wolverhampton